We’ve closed the Christmas season of 2018, appreciated the New Year’s celebration, 2019, and are officially into our New Year’s Resolutions — ??
Regardless of sustained success with New Year’s resolutions:
- — I’m grateful that my family continues to thrive!
- — I’m happy to say it and thankful for it — having renewed energy for past projects partially completed, to forge ahead with a fresh outlook!
- — For the gift of learning and relearning, I give thanks for: what we have forgotten that may be renewed and enjoyed anew by merely opening an old book; the ability to reabsorb a traditional holiday song; the privilege to visit the library around the corner; the opportunity to listen to a family member who has lived through so much; being capable of writing down my feelings and reevaluating them.
- — Thank you to the many gifted persons of the Past who created such musical perfection with which to enjoy the annual Yuletide season!
- — And for the new, untried roads of 2019, I give sincere thanks as I explore their avenues!
A Super Blood Wolf Moon is:
A. — the first full moon in January, and
B. — a full moon occurring when the distance between Earth and Moon is as short as possible, plus
C. — a lunar eclipse —
all happening at once!
Say thank you to a Vet today!
Photos from the personal and copyrighted collection of Barbara Anne Helberg